On January 1, 2023 and January 2, 2023, a one-hour documentary on President Muhammadu Buhari will be shown on various television stations.
In his own words as well as that of some of his family members, acquaintances, and allies, the President’s life and ideology are chronicled in the documentary named Essential Muhammadu Buhari.
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, revealed this in a statement he signed on Saturday titled ‘Airing of the Muhammadu Buhari documentary on TV networks.’
Essential Muhammadu Buhari will be shown on Channels TV, TVC, NTA, Arise and Trust TV. The schedule is as follows:
1. Channels TV 6-7:00 pm, Sunday, January 1, 2023;
2. Nigerian Television Authority, 8-9:00 pm, Sunday, January 1;
3. TVC 4:30-5:30 pm, Sunday, January 1;
4. Arise TV 5-6 pm, Monday, January 2;
5. Trust TV 6-7 pm, January 2;
6. African International Television, 8:00 – 9:00 pm, Sunday, January 1 and 8-9:00 pm January 2.
According to Shehu, the documentary will also show on YouTube.